The focus here is the organisational context. This is a professional development tool, which can greatly increase morale and production, as people feel valued within the workplace. I work with you to develop self-awareness as to your role within the organisation, and support you to deepen your understanding of the part you play in the wider picture. For organisations the benefits can be tangible: the identification and development of high potential employees; improved relationships between departments and offices, both locally and globally; increase in output and productivity, facilitation of new cultures/ management types; commitment to the workforce which can lead to improved image and perception amongst the marketplace. On an individual level we enable you to develop a greater sense of purpose and a clearer path forward.
Areas that can be concentrated on here include:
- Developing and growing from manager to leader.
- Leadership, becoming the leader that you want to be.
- Achieving a better understanding of the organisation as a whole, recognising strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Cross-cultural coaching; both globally and in a complex organisation.
- Moving from an operational perspective to a strategic one.
- Developing your self-awareness in order to lead more effectively.
- Enabling new capabilities; what has led you to be successful so far is unlikely to be enough to go to the next level.
- Exploring whether your values are at odds with the organisation that you work for, and how to manage such situations.
- Challenging limiting beliefs.
- Confidence building, building on your strengths and developing areas of weakness.
- Moving from a mindset of controlling events to one of enabling others to increase their contribution.
- Improved productivity.
- Change management and preparing for change.
- Your goals and aspirations.